Newsletter date: 18 March 2012
* Responses to Senate Committee report on 'Stronger Futures'
* Greg Barns: "Politicians ruling by stealth as wilful ignorance is allowed to flourish"
* Paddy Gibson: "Chorus of opposition greets Macklinās extended Intervention"
* CLC: "New waste dump legislation fundamentally flawed"
* UN Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination - 21 Mar 12
* National Close the Gap Day - 22 Mar 12
* Message Sticks Festival 2012 - Sydney
* 'Our Generation' Film screenings - Melbourne, Sydney & NSW
* More 'Stronger Futures' Legislation related articles