Newsletter date: 16 May 2015
Newsletter date: 14 March 2015
* News Analysis & Video: Heeni Brown, Maori Television: NZ MP's support Aboriginal protest over proposed closure of indigenous communities
* Audio Interview: Paul Wiles, CAAMA Radio: Going backward is the problem - Rosalie Kunoth Monks
* Audio Interview: CAAMA Radio: Support growing for for displaced community mob ... [Featuring Gerry Georgatos]
Newsletter date: 3 January 2015
Newsletter date: 23 July 2013
* Arena Magazine Feature: James Price Point: Victory or Loss?
* Greens Senators Rachel Siewert, Scott Ludlam and Larissa Waters: What future for the Kimberley?
* Background to the Save The Kimberley Campaign - James Price Point, north of Broome, WA
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: The fight goes to Canberra [Aboriginal rock art]
* Len Collard and Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: Simplistic offer to Noongars cannot extinguish Native Title nor solve years of neglect
* Alex Bainbridge, Green Left: Barnett makes weak native title offer