Newsletter date: 18 February 2015
Newsletter date: 12 February 2015
Last updated: 19 February 2015
Freedom Movement Sit-In for Aboriginal rights at Parliament House, Canberra, on 9 February 2015
Newsletter date: 3 February 2015
Updates on the Sit-In including Flyer:
Newsletter date: 15 February 2014
* Callum Clayton-Dixon, Green Left: How to win Aboriginal justice
* Sovereign Union: Anderson claims: Independence will enable Aboriginal Nations and Peoples to hold full allodial radical title under our Law and custom
* Background to the Aboriginal sovereignty movement
* Katrina Channells, Vimeo: Stingray Sisters - Docweek Trailer
* Background to the Protect Arnhem Land Campaign, Northern Territory (NT)
* National Congress of Australia's First Peoples: Support Congress as Our Voice
Newsletter date: 3 September 2013
'WGAR News' monitors the media, including alternative media.
'WGAR News' gives priority to grassroots Aboriginal voices and grassroots voices in solidarity with Aboriginal peoples' rights.
'WGAR News' publishes information and opinions from a wide range of sources.
These opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of WGAR.
As such, 'WGAR News' does not endorse any particular political party, but simply includes information on political parties for the interest of readers.