Newsletter date: 28 April 2013
* CAAMA Radio: New CLC chairman warns mining companies he will renegotiate royalties!
* Robin Chapple MLC, WA Greens: Birriliburu IPA declaration ceremony [IPA: Indigenous Protected Area]
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: Woodside & Government will not pay $1.5 billion
* Robin Chapple MLC, WA Greens: Broome ratepayers left in lurch by JPP halt
* NIRS: Broome should get benefits without gas hub: Mitch Torres
* ABC Video: Celebrating the end of James Price Point but floating a future for Browse