Newsletter date: 31 May 2014
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: From my father’s death bed to the must-do to end the suicides
* Geoff Bagnall, The Stringer: Scullion hits out at Traditional Owners [Courtesy of The National Indigenous Times]
* Dr Woolombi Waters, The Stringer: Woolombi Waters says "let’s listen"
* Background to Suicide and Self-harm in Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Communities
* NACCHO: Aboriginal controlled health services can close the gap in employment
* NACCHO: Alliance sets sights on final elimination of blinding trachoma in Central Australia