Newsletter date: 14 July 2013 NAIDOC Week
* National NAIDOC Week 2013 theme: We value the vision: Yirrkala Bark Petitions 1963
* Richard Trudgen, The Stringer: What Happened to the Second Bark Petition?
* Oliver Laughland, The Guardian UK: Land rights are empty, Yolngu elder tells Rudd on bark petition anniversary [Featuring Galarrwuy Yunupingu]
* The Stringer: Monica Morgan says much more needs to be done [Featuring Amnesty International's Indigenous Rights campaigner]
* NATIONAL NAIDOC WEEK 2013 THEME: WE VALUE THE VISION: YIRRKALA BARK PETITIONS 1963