Length: 5:18 min
On August 22, the Belarusian president Lukashenko signed papers to release all official political prisoners in the country. This includes the three anarchists that were still imprisoned. We talked with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their release and the upcoming elections among other things. You can find more information also in English on the website of ABC Belarus: abc-belarus.org
For security reasons, this interview has been re-recorded using our own voices.
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change Everything"
* An interview about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in the UK
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more
* An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their work, the situation in the neighbouring country of Ukraine and the situation of refugees in Belarus
* An interview on Art and Anarchism
* The documentation of a presentation by Jake Conroy in Berlin: "From activist to terrorist" (as well as an interview with him)
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!