As Anarchist Radio Berlin we talked to comrades from Greece in order to learn more about what to expect from the new Greek government of Syriza, as anarchists but also as part of the autonomous and self-organization movements.
We can present you two audios that cover different aspects of how to look at the Greek situation today. One interview was made with Leonidas from the anarchist hip-hop collective Social Waste, the other with three members of the Athens-based Group of Libertarian Communists.
You'll find both audios (to listen online or download in different sizes) here: http://aradio.blogsport.de/2015/03/12/a-radio-in-english-greek-anarchist...
1) Social Waste
Length: 10:04 min
2) Group of Libertarian Communists
Length: 17:33 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more
* An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Belarus about their work, the situation in the neighbouring country of Ukraine and the situation of refugees in Belarus
* An interview on Art and Anarchism
* A documentation of a presentation by Jake Conroy in Berlin: "From activist to terrorist" (as well as an interview with him)
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!