Newsletter date: 1 May 2013
* John Pilger, The Guardian: Australia's boom is anything but for its Aboriginal people
* Daniel Emerson, The West Australian: Nation's political bloodshed 'ignored'
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: The Killing Times
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: WA Governor states that he was misinterpreted
* The Wire: Coalition says remote communities should fund own water, sewerage [interview with Paddy Gibson]
* Rachel Siewert, New Matilda: When Did Labor Stop Caring?
* Other articles