Newsletter date: 26 December 2014
Newsletter date: 15 September 2013
* Melissa Sweet, Croakey - the Crikey health blog: How can Croakey readers contribute to efforts to prevent Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander suicides?
* NACCHO Aboriginal Health news: Today is World Suicide Prevention Day
* CAAMA Radio: World Suicide Prevention Day...
* NACCHO RU OK News: Indigenous youth leading the way in suicide prevention
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: Hopelessness in suicide riddled communities
* Background to Suicide and Self-harm in Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Communities
Riyadh describes, "The years of sanctions have deeply affected Iraqi society and people have learned to survive individually and have lost the sense of community and caring for others."
"As a result of the 1991 Gulf War the province of Al Muthanna is littered with thousands of unexploded landmines and missiles." "There are many heartbreaking of disabled children in Iraq."