Newsletter date: 7 April 2014
* NACCHO at the National Press Club [Featuring speech by NACCHO's Chair Justin Mohamed]
* NACCHO Report: Economic value of Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations
* Sky News: Indigenous health needs saving from cuts
* Sky News: Calls for indigenous health rethink
* SNAICC News: Aboriginal Children and Family Centres need funding certaintyâ€¦now!
* SNAICC News: Adoption not an option for Aboriginal children in NSW
* Melissa Stoneham, The Conversation: Bad news: negative Indigenous health coverage reinforces stigma