Newsletter date: 19 May 2015
* Analysis / Opinion: Eva Cox, The Conversation: A $147m budget saving missed: income management has failed
Last updated: 5 October 2015
Archive - Prior to 1 June 2014: WGAR background info web-pages: https://indymedia.org.au/2013/01/03/about-wgar-news-wgar-background-info...
Current: WGAR Background Info Web-Pages: https://indymedia.org.au/2014/12/24/wgar-background-info-web-pages
Newsletter date: 23 December 2014
Newsletter date: 21 December 2014
WGAR News Public Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/wgar-news
WGAR News - Working Group for Aboriginal Rights (Australia)
Newsletter date: 25 February 2014
* Eva Cox, The Conversation: Closing the Gap: we know what works, so why don't we do it?
* SNAICC News: Disappointing sense of deja vu on closing the gap - Article by Angela Webb in The Australian 13 February 2014
* Aboriginal Legal Service (NSW/ACT): ALS calls for Justice Targets to be incorporated into Closing the Gap
* CAAMA Radio: Working together… [Featuring Barbara Shaw discussing the National Apology and Closing the Gap report]
Newsletter date: 4 October 2013
* Paddy Gibson speaks at Building Bridges on the NT Emergency Response and the successor "Stronger Futures"
* Eva Cox, The Conversation: Income management: more evidence-free policymaking?
* Greens Senator Rachel Siewert: Coalition to punish vulnerable people through income management expansion
* Nick Evershed, The Guardian: Welfare quarantining: does it work?
* Background to the Northern Territory (NT) Intervention
* Background to 'Stronger Futures' new NT Intervention laws