The Australian Royal Family:
56 reasons why they must be compelled to answer urgent police questions for the United Kingdom's National Inquiry into Historical Child Sexual Abuse
Last updated: 31 May 2014
WGAR News: Mikaela Simpson, The Wire: Child Abuse Royal Commission results will shock us (31 May 14)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2014/05/30/wgar-news-from-my-fathers-death-bed-t...
WGAR News: ALSWA: Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - ALSWA assistance available NOW (14 May 14)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2014/05/13/wgar-news-is-australia-creating-anoth...
Newsletter date: 15 January 2013
* SBS World News Video & newsTracker: Child abuse inquiry lacks Indigenous focus: Greens
* Australian Greens Leader Senator Christine Milne: Greens welcome Royal Commission
* Amnesty: DPP’s failure to investigate Briscoe's death: a blight on the justice system
* Background to the justice for Kumentjaye Briscoe campaign
* NIRS: New support for Perth domestic violence sufferers announced
* Augusta-Margaret River Mail: New service a stand against 'Aboriginal inequalities'