Newsletter date: 25 March 2013
* NACCHO: Aboriginal Community Controlled Health vital to closing the gap
* Mary Micallef, For the ISJA Melbourne Team: Whatâ€™s the cost of imprisonment?
* Alison Thorne, ISJA Melbourne: Launch of John Pat 30
* National Day of Action to Stop Aboriginal deaths in custody! Remember John Pat
* Background to Aboriginal imprisonment and Deaths in Custody
* CAAMA: Walpiri lawman talks about saving his culture!
* NITV News: Indigenous women gather at UN to stop domestic violence