Newsletter date: 23 July 2015
* News Analysis: Stefan Armbruster, SBS News: Aboriginal activist enters Australia without passport
* Bio: Stefan Armbruster - Brisbane-based correspondent, SBS World News
* Policy Statement: The Guardian (The Worker's Weekly): CPA policy statement - NO to paternalistic recognition
* About Us - CPA: An introduction to the Communist Party of Australia
Download zine: https://ftpzine.wordpress.com/
“This is the fifth issue of FTP zine, our biannual report on anti-colonial, anti-state resistance, compiled within occupied Cadigal territory.
Like previous issues we have chosen to highlight acts of resistance to the Australian state and its control of this territory, such as attacks on its police, its prisons, its monuments and its schools.
Newsletter date: 11 July 2015; last updated 13 July 2015 at 9:30pm AEST
* Video & Story: NITV: Meet the NAIDOC Person of the Year - Rosalie Kunoth-Monks
* Video: NITV: Stirring acceptance speech from NAIDOC Person of the Year - Rosalie Kunoth-Monks
* Video & Story: NITV: Tauto Sansbury - Lifetime Achievement Award
Newsletter date: 29 June 2015
Ed. Note: This newsletter was last updated on 29 June 2015 at 10.40pm AEST. It may be updated further with news from Berlin and Sydney as it comes to hand.
* facebook: 2nd Berlin Action - Stop the Forced Closure of Aboriginal Communities in Australia: https://www.facebook.com/events/1585337031740518/
Newsletter date: 27 June 2015
* News Analysis: The Murray Valley Standard: Adelaide rally staged to save aboriginal services
* News Analysis: Nadia Daly, ABC News: Unions protest in Darwin against closure of Aboriginal communities
* News: 9 News: NT parliament march for indigenous rights
Respect and Listen:
"A practical way to clearly show solidarity by our presence
* to the South Australian Aboriginal Communities in dire straits as a result of being defunded by Federal Aboriginal Affairs (Prime Minister&Cabinet).
Newsletter date: 26 June 2015
* Analysis / Opinion: Joseph Scales, New Matilda: Aboriginal Funding In South Australia: You’re Not Going To Believe Where It’s Going
Newsletter date: 19 May 2015
* Analysis / Opinion: Eva Cox, The Conversation: A $147m budget saving missed: income management has failed
Newsletter date: 10 May 2015
* Audio: Natalie Whiting, The World Today: Aboriginal elders voice concern over plans to close remote communities [Featuring Tauto Sansbury & Rosalie Kunoth-Monks]
* Speeches: Green Left: Aboriginal voices resist closures [Featuring Gwenda Stanley, Uncle Ken Canning & Ginny Jane]