Newsletter date: 5 October 2015
'concerned Australians': The Intervention - an Anthology: http://www.concernedaustralians.com.au/#INTANT
Respect and Listen: The Intervention - an Anthology: http://www.respectandlisten.org/nt-intervention/intervention-anthology.html
Newsletter date: 4 October 2015
* Petition update: Kerry Arch, Change.org: Cashless welfare card could breach right to privacy - human rights committee
* Change.org Petition: Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull: Stop Income Management and the Healthy Welfare Card
* WGAR Background: Intervention into Northern Territory (NT) Aboriginal communities by the Federal government
Newsletter date: 30 September & 1/2 October 2015
* News Analysis: Sol Bellear, Huffington Post Australia: Australia Redefines Hypocrisy And Human Rights In Bid For UN Position
* Bio & Links to articles: Sol Bellear - Huffington Post Australia: http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/sol-bellear/
Newsletter date: 28/29 September 2015; last updated 28 September 2015, 8pm AEST
* Audio Interview: Donna Campbell on Strong Voices interviews Nicole Watson, a Birri-Gubba woman & (former) senior Lecturer, UTS
CAAMA Radio: The Intervention - An Anthology - Time for a National Debate
Newsletter date: 27 September 2015; last updated 9am AEST
* News: Elefant Traks: Emma Donovan to releases 7" featuring Joelistics, Archie Roach & Tim Rogers
* Video & Music News: Monica Tan, The Guardian: Emma Donovan calls on Australia to save its remote Indigenous communities
* News: Kerry Smith, Green Left Weekly: Musos unite for SOS Blak Australia campaign
Newsletter date: 24 September 2015, 7:45am AEST
* Media Release: 'concerned Australians': New Book, 'The Intervention - an Anthology', is Very Timely.
published by 'concerned Australians'; edited by Rosie Scott and Dr Anita Heiss
24th September MEDIA RELEASE ‘concerned Australians’
New Book, "The Intervention - an Anthology", is Very Timely.
Consultation, Consultation, Consultation !!!
In the second half of 2015 it is becoming clearer that many Aboriginal people and their communities "are now so fed up with Government orchestration of the so called policy consultation process that they are asserting their right to discuss the issues on their own and where necessary challenge or resist the oppression," Jeff McMullen AO.
Newsletter date: 23 September 2015; last updated 6:50pm AEST, 22 September 2015
* Take Action Online: Amnesty International Australia: Stop NT's paperless arrest laws from claiming more lives
* News Analysis: Avani Dias, ABC News: Petition against Northern Territory's paperless arrest laws reaches 12,000 signatures, to be delivered to Attorney-General
Newsletter date: 22 September 2015
* Media Release: #SOSBLAKAUSTRALIA 5th Global Call to action announced: Stop the Forced Closure of Aboriginal Communities in Australia
* Fund-Raising: Indiegogo: SOSBLAKAUSTRALIA - Save our Aboriginal Communities
* For more information: